Go Garden Chic with this Floral Monogram DIY
Our favorite DIYs are the ones that stand the test of time and can be put on display long after the I Dos—which is why we love these faux floral initials. Best of all, this craft can be completed with minimal supplies and in just four easy steps.
hot glue gun
silk flowers (we used ranunculus, peonies and roses)
1. Cut out the front of the cardboard letters, making them hollow.
2. Cut floral foam to fit the letter; secure to the inside of the letter with hot glue.
3. Prepare the silk flowers by trimming the stems with wire cutters.
4. Insert flowers into the foam, creating your desired design.
5. Using hot glue, secure any loose petals or leaves.
source from: www.theknot.com